325. A retailer purchased leaf tea and dust tea of 8 kgs each for Rs.9600 and Rs.6400 respectively. He then blend total leaf tea and 1/2 of dust tea and sell it for Rs.1500 per kg. Calculate the profit of mixed tea considering 1 kg of it was damaged and remained unsaleable.
326. A Mixture of 20 litres of milk and water contains 20% of water . The new mixture is formed by adding 5 litres of water .What is the percentage of milk in the new mixture ?
327. If three kinds of grapes which cost Rs. 32kg and 36kg are mixed in the ratio 2:6 then find cost of the mixture per kg?
328. 4, 5, 7, 10, 14, __
329. What is the distance of the coordinate point (19,-11) from the x axis?
330. Find the missing number? 2, 6, 18, ___, 162, 486.
331. Find the missing number 1, 8,9, ___, 25, 216?
332. Find the missing number 13, 26, 39, 52, ___?
333. A mixture contains paint and water in the ratio 6:5. if 7 liters of water is added to the mixture, the ratio becomes 6:7. Find the quantity of paint in the given mixture?
334. Find the missing number 5, 12, 26, 47, __?
335. What is the Value of x if 18x+16=70?
336. Find the point at which the graph of equation x+y = 5 intersect the Y-axis.
337. Romesh gave the shopkeeper a 1 rupee note to buy a pencil which cost 45 pause. How much pause did the shopkeeper return to him ?
338. Arun is 30 years older than his daughter. After 12 years ,Arun will be three times as old as his daughter. find their present ages.
339. Example Atul's car travels 200 km in 4 hrs. At this rate ,how far will the car travel in hours.
340. A vehicle 9 metres long takes 11 seconds to cross a road divider 101 m long. Find its speed in km/hour.
341. James deposits Rs. 684 per month in a saving bank account. If this amount is 9% of his monthly income, how many income Jame's have ?
342. Find the number pattern: 1, 2, 6, 15, 31 , __
343. What is the least number which when increased by 3 is divisible by 5, 12, and 18 ?
344. Which of the following may be lengths (In cm) of the three sides of a triangle ?
345. Draw a circle of radius 3 cm and draw any two chords. Construct perpendicular bisector of the two chords. At what point do they intersect ?
346. What are the successor and predecessor of the natural number n ?
347. What are the successor and predecessor of the natural number n ?
348. a train 140 metres long is running at a speed of 45 km/hr.how long will it take to cross a bridge 360 metres long?
349. A person travels 10 kilometres from North towards East. Then he moves 6 kilometres towards West. Finally he covers 8 kilometres towards the starting point. How far is the person from the starting point?
350. Vibin cycled to his friend's house, at an average speed of 10km/hr. And then back home at an average speed of 15km/hr what is the average speed of the entire ride?
351. Find the 15th term from the last term (towards the first term) of the AP series 3, 7, 11, ......, 123 ?