136. What is the least number which when divided by 48, leaves 33 as the remainder and when divided by 78 leaves 63 as remainder, and when divided by 126 leaves 111 as the respective remainders?
137. A shopkeeper mixes two varieties of an item one costing Rs. 35/Kg and another Rs. 45/Kg in the ratio 3:2. If he sells them at Rs.41.6/Kg. What is the gain or loss percentage?
138. A student divided a number by 4/5 when he required to multiply by 5/4. Calculate the percentage of error in his result.
139. In a 80 liters mixture of milk and water,percentage of water is only 40%.the milkman gave 30 liters of this mixture to a customer.What quantity of pure milk the milkman should add to the remaining mixture so that the respective ratio of milk and water in the mixture becomes 5:2 ?(in liters)
140. A jar contains juice and water in the ratio of 7:5.If 6 liters of juice is added to the jar the new mixture ratio becomes 8:5.What is the total quantity of jar before adding 6 liters of juice ?
141. Arthimetic general alligation is the old and complication method of solving maths.
142. An exterior angle of a regular polygon is 60Â°, then find the number of sides of the polygon.
143. A mixture contains milk and water in the ratio of 5:4.If 6 liters of water is added to the mixture,the ratio becomes 5:7.Find the quantity of milk in the given mixture ?
144. A mixture of 40 liters of milk and water contains 25% of water.The new mixture is formed by adding 10 liters of water.What is the percentage of milk in the new mixture ?
145. A mixture contains juice and water in the ratio of 3:2.If 7 liters of water is added to the mixture,the ratio becomes 6:5.Find the quantity of juice in the given mixture ?
146. The numbers 12284 and 8655 when divided by a certain number of three digits, leave the same remainder . Find that number of three digits?
147. The product of two numbers is 5376 and their HCF is 16. Find the number?
148. Find the Lowest Common Multiple (LCM) of 0.8, 0.9 and 0.36?
149. Find the maximum possible length which can be used to measure exactly the length 6 m, 4 m 75 cm, and 10 m 25 cm.
150. The Sum of three numbers is 138. If the ratio between the first and the second is 2 : 3 and that between the second and the third be 5 : 7, find the second number?
151. Find the third proportional to 18 and 24?
152. Find the fourth proportional to 16, 28 and 36?
153. The ratio of two numbers is 3 : 4 and their HCF is 4. Then what will be their Least Common Multiple (LCM)?
154. Product of two co-prime numbers is 117. What will be their Least Common Multiple?
155. the capacity of three vessels A,B and C is in the ratio 1:2:3. these vessels contain milk and water in the ratio 4:1,3:2 and 2:3 respectively (the vessels are filled with the milk - water solution to the brim). if the milk and water solution of these vessels are emptied together in a bigger vessel, then what will be the ratio of milk and water in the bigger vessel ?
156. A bag contains only wheat. 5 kg of sand is added to the bag. the resulting mixture has 20% sand by weight. how much sand (in kg) must be added to the bag in order to form a mixture which has 50% wheat bt weight ?
157. A shopkeeper mixes two varieties of pulses to get a mixture of pulse. he uses 1 kg and 4 kg of pulses costing RS.10 and RS.20 per kg respectively. what is the cost of the resultant mixture( in RS. per kg) ?
158. 1. A vessel is filled with liquid, 3 parts of which are water and 5 parts syrup. How much of the mixture must be drawn off and replaced with water so that the mixture may be half water and half syrup? A.1/3 B.1/4 c.1/7 D.1/5
159. The average of a class of 40 students iis 30 KG and the average weight of the class of 20 students is 15 KG. Find the average weight of the Both classes combined?
160. Aksharakumar completed his education in arts and science college in Bareilly. After completing the degree he started a provision shop. Aksharakumar buys a certain variety of rice and mixes it with another variety of rice costing Rs.25 per kg in the ratio 5:4. If the mixture costs Rs.20 per kg. What is the cost price of the other variety?
161. When a number is divided by 45, it leaves the remainder 18. Find the remainder when the same number is divided by 15.
162. A mixture contains milk and water in the ratio of 5:4.If 3 liters of water is added to the mixture,the ratio becomes 5:6.Find the quantity of milk in the given mixture ?