136. Sum of the ages of A and B is 36 and at present their ages are in the ratio of 7:5.What is B's age after three years ?
137. Difference between the present age of elder brother and younger brother is 10 years. The ratio between their ages after 6 years will be 4 : 6 . What is the present age of younger brother ?
138. Father present age is double of that of the son. 16 years ago the father's age was thrice that of the son. Find their present ages.
139. In 20 years X will be 3 times as old as Y was 20 years ago. Find their present ages if X is now 18 years older than Y.
140. Sonal' age was one fourth the age of Dolly before twenty years ago. If the ratio of the present age of Sonal to that of Dolly is 2:3 respectively, then what will be the sum of their present ages?
141. The sum of ages of 5 children born at the intervals of 2 years each is 50 years. What is the age of the youngest child?
142. Rahini age after 15 years will be 5 times her age 5 years back. What is the present age of rahini?
143. Rohan is 48 years older than Dolly . In four years, his age will be four times the age of Dolly. What is the present age of his Dolly?
144. Present age of deen and purusoth are in the rratio 5: 4 respectively. Three years hence their ratio will become 11 : 9 respectively. What is purusoth present age?
145. Vani is 40 years old and Arivazhagan is 60 years old. How many years ago was the ratio of their age was 3 : 5 ?
146. The sum of ages of 3 children born at the intervals of 2 years each is 48 years. What is the age of the youngest child?
147. A man is 40 years older than his son. In four years, his age will be three times the age of his son. The present age of his son is:
148. P is two years old than Q who is twice as old as R. The total ages of P,Q,R be 27. How old is Q?
149. Present age of Dolly and Bony are in the ratio 8 : 5 . Six years hence the ratio of Dolly's age and Mona's age will be 4 : 5. Then what will be the present age of Bony and Mona.
150. In the house there are a family where the average age of 5 children is 7 years. When the age of there father is included the average weight is increased by 6, find the age of the father .
151. Mr Banerjee is twice as old as Mr Ghosh, ten years ago he was four times as old. What are their present ages ?
152. Pragathi age after 15 years will be 5 times her age 5 years back. What is the present age of pragathi?
153. Present age of sharmi and naveen are in the ratio 5:4 respectively. Three years hence their ratio will become 11:9 respectively. What is naveen presaent age?
154. Manikkam is 40 years old and Rasamal is 60 years old. How many years ago was the ratio of their ages was 3:5?
155. Mr Banerjee's age is six times Mr Gupta's and fifteen years hence Mr Banerjee will be three times as old as Mr Gupta . Find their present ages.
156. Aashick is two years older than Gokul who is twice as old as Ajith. If the total of the ages of Aashick, Gokul and Ajith be 27,then how old is Gokul?
157. The sum of present age of a mother and her daughter is 60 years. Six years ago, mother's age was five times the age of the daughter. After 6 years, daughter's age will be?
158. Hari is younger than Balaji by 7 years. If their ages are in the ratio of 7:9, how old is Hari?
159. The age of Vaishu 10 years ago was thrice the age of deepika. 10 years hence, Vaishu's age will be twice that of Deepika. The ratio of their present ages is :
160. Ages of Soham , Mithun and Sanjoy are in the ratio of 7 : 6 : 5. If the age of Soham is 28 years , determine their average age.
161. Age of the father is 45 his son's age is 1/3 that his age . Then son age is ?
162. The sum of the ages of A, B and C is 90 years.10 years ago the ratio in their ages was 1:4:3. What is the present age of B?