163. After 15 years the age of man will be 4 times the age which is 15 years ago. What is his present age?
164. The sum of the ages of the father and his son is 88 years. If the ratio between their ages is 6 : 4, then their ages are -
165. Sita's mother was 4 times of Sita's age 5 years ago. After 5 years, she will be thrice as old as sits. How old is Sita today?
166. 15 years ago , age of the father is 45 and his son's present age is 3/10 of father age Age of the son is ?
167. Age of the grandson is 1/4 that of the his grandmother age . If grandson age is 80 years then grandson age is ?
168. The average age of 40 children in a class is 10 years if a teacher age been include the average become 11 years. Find the teacher's age.
169. if the age of my father is double the age of my son and son is 8 years younger then me. my age is 36 then when what will be my fathers age?
170. The age of malar is 12 years more than age of her sister if the sum of their ages is 36, find their ages?
171. The average age of the mother and her five children is 24 years which is reduced by 19 years if the age of the mother is excluded how old is the mother?
172. The present age of a father is 15 years more than twice the present age of the son. The present age of the mother is twice the son's age. If the sum of the present ages of father and mother is 75 years , then find the sum of their ages when their son was born.
173. Present age of divya and Bharathi are in the ration of 8:9 respectively eight years hence this ratio will become 9:10 respectively find the present age of Divya?
174. The average age of 20 students in a class is 10 if we consider the age of the teacher for taking the average of age it will increased by 1 Then what is the age of the teacher?
175. The average age of a woman and her daughter is 36 years. The ration of their ages is 3:2 respectively. what is the daughter age?
176. The age of malar is 12 years more than the age of her sister if the sum of their ages is 66, find their ages?
177. The age of malar is 12 years more than the age of her sister if the sum of their ages is 66, find their ages ?
178. The age of Malar is 12 years more than the age of her sister if the sum of their ages is 66, find their ages?
179. Bharath was 4 times as old as his son 9 years ago after 9 years Bharath will be twice as old as his son what are their present ages?
180. If kushi is younger than Ram by 5 years if their ages are in the ratio of 7:9 how old is Kushi?
181. if the age of my father is double the age of my son and my son is 12 years younger then me my age is 39 then what will be my father age?
182. The ratio between the present ages of a man and his wife is 6:4 respectively also, the man is 16 years older than his wife. what is the present age of their daughter who is 1/9th the present age of her mother?
183. giridhar is younger than charan by 4 years.if their ages are in the respective ratio of 7:6,how old is giridhar ?
184. Age of father is 50 and age of the boy is half of father. Age mother is sum of two consecutive numbers . Second number is 25 age of the mother is ?
185. Age of the son is 15 years and father age is 34 . But father age is 72 years and sons age is ?
186. Arun's age after 5 years will be one-third of his father's age.10 years ago,ratio of their ages was 1:6.what is the present age of Arun?
187. The average age of a woman and her daughter is 27 years. The ratio of their ages is 3:2 respectively. What is the daughter age?
188. The ratio between ajay's and vicky's present age is 6:8 respectively,.Two years ago the ratio between their ages was 1:2 respectively.What will be the vicky's age three years hence?
189. Sachin is younger than Raghul by 5 years.If the ratio of their ages is 5:6,find the age of Sachin.