217. Age of the son is 20% of his father . Father age is 75 years . What is the age of the son
218. Father's age is 90 and son age is 1/5 that of the his father's age ? Age of the son is ?
219. The average age of a woman and her daughter is 54 years.The ratio of their ages 5:2 respectively. what is the daughter age?
220. Age of the father is 68 years and son's age is 1/17 of the father's age and what is the age of the son ?
221. Age of the A is 91 years and age of the B is 39 years . What is the ratio of their ages ?
222. The average age of 40 students in a class is 15 if we consider the age of the teacher for taking the average of age it will increased by 1 then what is the age of the teacher?
223. The present age of Jeevan is 3 years more than three times the age of his son 3 years hence Jeevan's age will be 10 years more than twice the age of the son find the present age of the father?
224. The average age of the mother and her 10 children is 24 years which is reduced by 20 years the age of mother is exclude how old is the mother?
225. Bhuvan is two years older than Kushi who is twice as old as Revan. if the total age of Bhuvan,Kushi,and Revan be 27, then how old is kushi?
226. Bharath's age after six years will be three seventh of his father's age ten years ago the ratio of their ages was 1:5 what is Bharath's father's age at present?
227. Nandini's age after 15 years will be 5 times his age 5 years back what is the present age of Nandini?
228. In 10 years , the age of Lalit will be three times that of his age 6 years ago. What is his present age ?
229. In 10 years Abhi will be twice as old as Bharath was 10 years ago If Abhi is now 9 years older than Bharath, the present age of Bharath is?
230. In 10 years , the age of sakshi will be 3 times that of her age 6 years ago. What is her present age?
231. Ritu got married 4 years ago . Today her age is 1 1/8 times her age at the time of marriage. Her son's age is 1/12 of her age. What is the age of Ritu's son ?
232. Five years ago , Rani's age was seven times the age of her son at that time and after five years her age will be thrice the age of her son. How old is Rani now ?
233. Raj will be 6 times as old as he is now after 10 years. How many years hence will he be 20 times as old as he is now ?
234. Sushil was thrice as old as Snehal 6 years back. Sushil will be times as old as Snehal 6 years hence . How old is snehal today
235. The sum of the present ages of x and y equals to the present age of z. ' K ' years from now , z will be 20 years less than sum of ages of x and y. Find the value of K.
236. The sum of the present ages of x and y equals to the present age of z.'k' years from now , z will be 20 years less than sum of ages of x and y.find the value of k.
237. 5 years back the ratio of ages of x and y was 1.The ratio of their ages 2 years from now would be 1.what is the present age of x
238. The ratio of A 's age 3 years ago and B's age 5 years ago was 4:5. if A is 4 years younger than B .Then what is the present age of B
239. X age is 45 years and Y age is greater than X's age and also near square ? What is the age difference between X and Y?
240. The ratio in the ages of Vimala and Anupama is 2:5 and the sum of their ages after 10 years ?
241. The average age of three boys is 30 years.if their ages are in the ratio 6:10:14.Find the age of youngest boy
242. The average age of a man and his son is 28.5 .the ratio of their age is 14:5 respectively. What is the son's age ?
243. The product of the ages of Lakshmi and Naresh is 260. If twice the age of Naresh is more than Lakshmi's age by 6 years, what is Naresh age?