Analyzing Arguments Aptitude Question and Answer
Perfectly explained Analyzing Arguments with solved question and answers
This section will help you to learn about the logical reasoning aptitude called ‘Analyzing Arguments.’ Questions from this section are frequently asked in various exams and it plays an important role in scoring high marks.
While writing any kind of competitive exams, consider time management.Also follow the tips and tricks given here to be a pro in solving essential part questions within the given time period and of course it saves your time too.
If you are attempting competitive exams, entrance exams or any interviews, then you should learn about the concept. It is an vital part to learn and practice analyzing arguments questions, that will help you to answer logic.
What is called analyzing arguments?
The process of evaluation or analyzing of someone else’s argument is called analyzing arguments. While analyzing an argument, you should claim or understand the underlying main idea in the given statement. And then you have to find the reasons for the argument and also the evidence that supports the argument.
In this kind of question, a paragraph as argument will be given followed by 2 or more statements as options. You have to analyze the paragraph(argument) and find which statement stands as the conclusion.
Tricks and tips for analyzing arguments
- First read the given paragraph and make points out of it.
- Ask yourself what the argument states, what is the reason for the argument and all.
- Now related each given reasons with the arguments and then come to a conclusion.
- Before picking the right conclusion, reject the wrong ones.
Zumba has become a very popular type of exercise, but it may not be for everyone. Before you sign yourself up for a zumba class, you need to examine what it is you want from your fitness routine. If you are looking for a low-energy, slow-paced workout, a zumba class might not be your best choice. This paragraph best supports the statement that
- Zumba is more popular than any other workouts.
- Before committing on a new exercise regimen, you should think about your needs and desires.
- Zumba is changing the world of fitness in major ways.
- Zumba benefits your body well.
- Most people think that zumba is not a good form of exercise.
The answer is option (b). It states that you have to think about your needs and desires before committing to a new routine. So it concludes the argument well.
Check below for more examples and for better understanding. Practice makes perfect. So practice everyday to score better.