Logical Games Aptitude Question and Answers
Perfectly explained logical games with solved question and answers.
This section will help you to learn about the logical reasoning aptitude called ‘Logical games.’ Logical games help you to improve your concentration and it challenges your reasoning skills.
What are logical games?
Logical games are the best way to know better about yourself and also it helps in increasing your ability. These kinds of games are very entertaining and also a great memory developer.
In aptitude reasoning, the logical game questions includes logical reasoning games, logic games puzzles, logical thinking games and mind logic games.
The various types of logical games questions include, linear (basic and advanced), grouping, grouping / linear combination, pattern, pure sequencing, mapping and circular linearity.
Tricks to solve logical games reasoning
- The very first thing you have to do is time management. Manage your timings for each question, so that you can answer all the questions.
- Make more attempts and find the accurate answer.
- Use grid or mapping technique which is the easiest way to solve logical games.
- Draw small diagrams related to the question to understand the concept well.
- If you are not sure with the question, don’t waste time on thinking too much. Instead focus on the given options and try to solve it.
- Consider to, find out all the hidden clues given in the question and also in the options.
- Last but not the least, the most important thing is to practice more before taking the test.
How to speed up in solving logical games?
- Whatever may be the type of logical game question, first understand the given scenario well.
- Understand the meaning of each word given.
- Organize the given clues and information in the right order.
- Relate each given option with the given question to find which one is right.
- Try to play the scenario in front of your eyes.
- Before finding the right answer, eliminate the wrong answers first.
Apples are Tim’s favourite fruit and what his friends always send.
A fruit box with strawberries, pineapple and berries are sent for housewarming.
Clara is allergic to mangoes and papaya.
Tina is allergic to mangoes and apples.
Neither Tina nor Kevin has moved recently.
Who should get the housewarming fruit box?
Answer: The answer is c.
As per all the information given in the above passage, we can say Tim is getting apples and Clara is getting allergies. Neither Tina nor Kevin would be getting a housewarming present as they did not move anywhere recently. So Tom is getting the fruit box.
Check below for more logical games based question and answer.
If sandeep says "santhosh's mother is the only daughter of my mother".How is Sandeep related to santhosh?
If Sudhir says Raj is the only son of his grandfather . How is Sudhir related to Raj ?