Making Judgements Aptitude Question and Answer
Perfectly explained Making Judgements with solved question and answers
This section will help you to learn about the logical reasoning aptitude called ‘Making Judgements.’ Questions from this section are frequently asked in various exams and it plays an important role in scoring high marks.
While writing any kind of competitive exams, consider time management. Also follow the tips and tricks given here to be a pro in solving making judgements questions within the given time period and of course it saves your time too.
If you are attempting competitive exams like IBPS PO, SBI PO, and RBI then you should learn about the concept. It is an vital part to learn and practice making judgements questions, that will help you to answer logic.
Concept of making judgements
Making judgement means concluding a decision or result by analyzing an event. In general, they say never be judgemental. But in reasoning, making judgement is an important thing.
One of the easiest examples we can consider is, if you have a ripen, pulpy mango in your hand and someone asks, whether the mango is for pickle or juice, what will you answer?
So you have to make a judgement about it.
The ripen mango tastes sweet. So it is not suitable for pickles. Here the judgement is ripen mangoes are good for juice.
Points to remember
- While making judgements, read carefully the instructions provided. Or else your judgement may turn wrong.
- Make a calculation either by writing or by mind to find the correct judgement.
- Practice more to gain good marks in making judgements reasoning.
Rajiv is looking for a video jockey to work on his channel show. The show is focussed on the issues and troubles faced by the orphan children. He is looking for a passionate and dedicated candidate. The applications that he receives are all very good. The show is live and will be aired every night at around 11 pm to 12 pm. Which of the following candidates are suitable for the job of the video jockey?
- Malar - Malar is a 58 years old lady who suffers from mild Asthma. She is the head of an orphanage in her locality.
- Anwar - Anwar is a 34 years old doctor who has dedicated his career for the service of children. He is working as a pediatrician at a hospital and will be available 2 hours for night shift.
- Guna - Guna is a 17 years old boy who has recently finished his studies and will be taking a one year break from studies. He loves to work as a video jockey and is available to work throughout the night.
- Ravi - Ravi is a college student who can work night shifts. During his spare time, Ravi works at the children orphanage near his home to support his education.
The Answer is option (b). Anwar is a doctor who dedicated his career to children and so he is passionate about children. And also he is available for 2 hours in the night shift. So he is the best candidate among all.
Check below examples for more clarification about making judgements.
folder Making Judgments
Making judgments based question and answer. It is an important part of aptitude test. Check here for making judgments question and answer.