28. Choose the option to substitute the given line: someone who is being scornful and mocking in a humorous way.
29. One who eats human flesh are called what ?
30. Choose the correct option to substitute the given lines: to rub off or remove information from a piece of writing.
31. One who study the Animal behaviours is called what ?
32. One who eats vegetables and only fish are called as what?
33. One who eats only fruits and nuts are called what ?
34. What is the study of liver are called as ?
35. What is the study of climate called as ?
36. The person who study about Rocks are called as___?
37. What is the study of lungs Lungs called ?
38. What is the study of Roots are called ?
39. What is the study of water called as ?
40. What is the study of â Death bodies are called as ?
41. What Is the study of Rivers are called as ?
42. What is the study of veins are called ?
43. What is he study of voice are called as ?
44. What is the study of fishes are called as ?
45. What is the study of diabetics are called as___?
46. What do we call study of Dance ?
47. Choose correct one-word substitution: 'a person who wish to do one's work or duty well and thoroughly.'
48. Choose the substitute word for the given sentence: person who sells goods informally in public places.
49. What is the study of Nose are called as ?
50. Choose the appropriate word from the option to substitute the given statement: 'A person who is recluse living in solitude'
51. One who is versed in many languages
52. these families are living................... the official poverty line
53. Given below out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given sentence. Dolly is throwing her toys in various direction.
54. A fault or error which may be forgiven