28. If A=64, B=132, C=198, D=262, then what will value of E=?
29. If Sun can be coded as 192114, then Pole can be code as?
30. If A=72, B=144, C=216, D=288, then what will value of E=?
31. If A=96, B=192, C=576, D=2304, then what will value of E?
32. Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence 1.We 2.Our, 3.Enjoy, 4.Life
33. Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence 1.Madurai, 2.in, 3.they, 4.live
34. Below question ,arrange the given words in meaningful sequence ,and then choose the most appropriate sequence from among the alternatives provided below. 1. Refuge 2. Storm 3. Relief 4. Downpour 5. Flood
35. Arrange the words given below in a meaningful Sequence 1.found, 2.him, 3.they, 4.tired
36. Arrange the given below in a meaningful sequence 1. Profit 2. Production 3. Incorporation 4.Dividend 5. Sale
37. What is the logical sequence of A. Bowl B. Full Toss C.Caught D. Out E.Pull
38. What is the logical sequence of words in the game of hockey A. Infringement B. Goal C.Penalty Circle D.Umpire E.Strikes
39. What is the Logical Sequencing in this A. Guard B.Delivery C. Beaten D. Byes E. Boundary
40. Books : Informative Sports
41. Find the next number. 2,6,14,30....
42. In a certain code language BABY is written as COCK. How BAY is written in that code language?
43. Which of the following is odd among the list ? Leopard,Beer,Tiger,Deer.
44. Which of the following is odd in the series ? Earth,Mar,Mercury,Moon .
45. Find out odd in the series. Babbit,Beloved,Candida,Chitra .
46. Find odd in the series. 6632,7811,5642,4534 .
47. Find out odd in the series.Bed,Table,Chair,Fan.
48. Fill the gap with suitable word logically. 1.Bike , 2.Bus ,3.Train 4.Car
49. Arrange the following in a logical order. 1. eye 2. Nose 3. Forehead 4. Mouth
50. Arrange the given words in proper order. 1. Vegetables 2. cook 3. cut 4. eat 5. serve
51. Arrange the words with proper sequence. 1. Adult 2. Boy 3. Grand father 4. Father 5. Baby
52. Arrsnge the words in correct order. 1. Call 2. Selection 3. Interview 4. Apply 5. Appointment
53. Arrange the words in correct order. 1. Stem 2. Wood 3. Plant 4. Tree 5. Chair
54. Arrange the words in proper order. 1. Pre school 2. College 3. Job 4. School 5. Graduate